A Culmination of All...

Friday, April 30, 2010

KENZO Paris--Spring/Summer 2010 Fashion Show


I have been watching this podcast repeatedly since I first viewed it back in December and knew that *this* is, for me, a culmination of all things that say Spring 2010. I absolutely love the entire presentation, even down to the strange burst of color on "colored" models, and the sunburst of gold, both symbolisms not lost on me.
I love how the collection is a mixture and culmination of all: prints, monchromaticism, texture, fabric, weight, and color. It is exuberant and elegant and is a perfect vision of wearability and style.
I am taking many cues from this in how I am doing Spring 2010, of course adding my own energy and attitude to it. I think Kenzo has done it PERFECT this season!!

Enjoy!


-feelgoodguru
(video/podcast via Fashion Network {http://fnetwork.com}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Fashionable Feel... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger