Loving Friends: Commuter Guy

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I spotted these two guys recently in the Sunset Strip area. They caught my attention because: the guy on the left was wearing the coolest vintage moccasin boots (I've always wanted a pair of these but wasn't sure how I'd pull them off) with his decidedly "LA Rocker look", the guy on the right's very 90's colored denim (and in my accent color of late, red), and most importantly, because they were so attentive and involved in their conversation and (under the blue denim jacket in their lap) they were holding hands. It struck me to be sweet and private, yet bold and public. It was definitely heartwarming and it put a smile on my face...
-fgg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Fashionable Feel... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger