L.O.V.E./"Love Below"

Monday, February 8, 2010

In the spirit of the month of February (and the Happiness Project, which I am participating in), I will be posting on subjects that focus on the things, ideas, people, etc that I love. This whole blog is a discussion on these things I love of course, but I will be pointing some of the more silent (or obvious) of them.

So to start off, here is a poem of mine (which I never share publicly so enjoy it, this may become a regular trend), written under the guise and in the name of L.O.V.E. I hope you enjoy.


Love Below

Venture below
that's where you'll find
a love that flows like a river through time
and feels with a heart aching with truth
Seek my love below and allow it
to comfort and soothe
a solace only known when embraced and intertwined
fixed together as one
bound in unity of bodies and of minds 


-feelgoodguru
(poem is copyrighted and cannot be used, copied, edited, or linked without permission of the author)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Fashionable Feel... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger