A Tree Grows...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I stumbled upon the news that one of my favorite places in Los Angeles will be shutting their doors in about a year, The Bodhi Tree Bookstore on Melrose.
Here is the article, found at the LAist.com: http://laist.com/2010/01/12/the_bodhi_tree_bookstore_is_closing.php

For the countless New Agers, Yoga enthusiasts, Veggie-heads, and all around feel-gooders, the closing of the Bodhi Tree will leave a gap in where we go to find new information, to espcape into a private world, sit and read  a book in comfort, take a class in something of esoteric interests, connect with the community, or just buy really good sage wands. The Bodhi Tree helped me to find a sense of myself in a comfortable and safe enviroment. It will always be remembered as a great place to disappear and find a little bit of Light here in LA.
You will be missed.


I'm off to the Bodhi Tree now, to enjoy a cup of tea and find a good and unusual book and just Feel good. I'll see U there.
-feelgoodguru

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Fashionable Feel... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger