"Little Monster"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


I am going to admit it right here and now: I am beginning to fall under Lady Gaga's pop culture charms. I just picked up the January issue of LA's 944 Magazine and couldn't stop staring at the great cover photo and inside editorial. With hair by Peter Savic, gorgeous makeup by Billy B, and inventive fashion styling by Nicola Formichetti, I started falling. Thanks!!
Could it be that I'm just preparing myself for the final onslaught of her media takeover? Does the Queen of Pop, Madonna, finally have a worthy ascendant to her throne?
We are ALL about to see.
-feelgoodguru

(photo credit: Max Abadian/944 Magazine/agirlsgottaspa.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Fashionable Feel... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger