I Thought I Lost You, Louboutin!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Christian Louboutin boutique in West Hollywood/LA
As I drove down Burton Way in Beverly Hills the other day, I looked to my left and gasped when I saw the Christian Louboutin boutique shut and empty! Could that be why the women at the Saks Fifth Avenue Ladies Shoe Salon were lined up in droves in utter anticipation to get themselves a pair of Louboutins because the shop is no more last week (no, its because they're 50% off!!)? With a little investigation and a quick telephone call, I found out that they have moved to a much needed new and larger space to showcase the designer shoes. Last Fall (that just goes to show you where my shoe priorities have been).  The new boutique, at 650 N Robertson Blvd, between Melrose Avenue and Santa Monica Blvd, ups the fashion quotient of the boulevard, which has been getting a much needed economic boost in recent times in the more traffic-heavy parts of it. With Philip Lim, John Varvatos, and Maxfield very very nearby, your one-stop neighborhood shopping destination gets finished completely, from head to red-soled toe.
-fggofstyle

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Fashionable Feel... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger