Oh, Shiela!: Aussie Label P.A.M

Monday, August 8, 2011

P.A.M.'s Sade pant and shirt in Snow wash.
These are my current favorite Summer pant!
(photo:www.perksandmini.com)
P.A.M.'s painted sweater tunic, another recent buy
(photo: www.perksandmini.com)

I'm in current obsessivo and under the gun of a style crush with Australian label P.A.M. The Sydney label brings perfection to casual and edgy items for men and women, along with lifestyle products like rare vinyl and books to bring its fantastic laid-back cool to you. I fell in serious love with their Sade pant, and have both the black stripe and bleach-splash chambray (with top to match) versions: the spot-on perfect weight/texture and uber cool drop crotch style found everywhere right now but done in a forward, of-the-moment way. Believe me, I can't get enough! Their unusual and cheeky web portal is kooky, funny, and cool to me and I urge you to peruse their shop site and see what I'm talking about. Wishing I were in Sydney so I can hit up their upcoming sale and to check out their shop, which carries other favorite brands like Bernhard Wilhelm and Wood Wood! Since I can't away to Sydney right now, I'll continue to shop their brand at my local favorite, Creatures of Comfort, and stay in the throws of my style crush with P.A.M.!
-fggofstyle
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Fashionable Feel... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger