Introducing the LifeLine According To The FeelGoodGuru of Style

Friday, January 5, 2007

"This is who i am u can like it or not, u can love me or leave me but i'm never gonna stop, no no, u know it!..."
I was born in a foreign country but raised in the USA, I have a multi-racial (Filipino/French/African-American) background, I always dance like I mean it, I have lived in all the fashion capitals of the world and still have my own style, I have learned 2 water my spiritual garden and I nurture the seeds that grow there, I am naturally androgynous and am always blurring the lines between the genders, I am not a Queen but a King of Kings, my Soul comes from a distant star and yet I am grounded here on Earth, I've had so many lovers who have never settled 4 the thrill of basking in my Light, I'm homosexually-identified and heterosexually socialized, I am a student of books and a teacher of life, I'm not one 4 politics but I have political views, I'm luxurious like cashmere and simple like egyptian cotton, I'm awake during the day but come alive at night, I'm the outgoing social chameleon and am also the quiet solitary, I like it on my stomach and on my back and I can definitely take it like a man, I'm over dressed in public and always naked in private, I'm corporeal but can also be invisible, I am a candidate 4 Love, I am made up of different races and don't look singularly like one of them, I don't go by the thread count I go by the feel, I have small feet 4 a man and the perfect size feet 4 a woman, I have lived a number of years yet I am still ageless, I'm an adult who can wear kids sized clothes, I love unconditionally even when I'm hated because of conditions, I'll drink wine at a bar but will have cocktails at home, I'm a little bit of Country and a little bit of RocknRoll but baby let me tell u all of me is Soul, and, I live each day in the evidence of Love's brilliance and I am always amazed by it's Beauty and it's Light!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Fashionable Feel... All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger